- Circumcision is extremely painful and traumatic and causes some infants to go into shock. Consequently, it results in behavioral and neurological changes. No anesthetic effectively prevents circumcision pain. See Infant Responses to Circumcision.
- Circumcision is associated with over 100 different potential complications and risks. For example, they include heavy bleeding, infection, surgical injury, and in rare cases, death. See 网易uu网游加速怎么用-百度经验:2021-11-30 · 网易uu网游加速怎么用,你还在为网易uu网游加速怎么用而苦恼吗，今天小编教你网易uu网游加速怎么用，让你告别网易uu网游加速怎么用的烦恼。更多经验请关注Excel小新，如果帮到了你，请在上方给个投票谢谢支持。好人一生平安。先顶后看年薪百万，如果帮到了你，帮忙给个好评，这对小编很重 ….
- The foreskin on the average adult male is about 12 sq.in. of highly erogenous tissue. It protects the head of the penis, enhances sexual pleasure, and facilitates intercourse. See Functions of the Foreskin.
- No national medical organization in the world recommends circumcision. Furthermore, fourteen international organizations have policies that oppose circumcision. See Circumcision Policies of International Organizations.
- Circumcision is associated with erectile dysfunction in the medical literature. For example, a preliminary study found that circumcised men were 4.5 times more likely to use an erectile dysfunction drug. See Circumcision Removes the Most Sensitive Parts of the Penis and Studies on Circumcision. Look for a study title: “Circumcision is Associated with Adult Difficulty in Identifying and Expressing Feelings.”
For more important facts about circumcision, see Male Circumcision Information Summary
Psychological and cultural factors affect the claims and beliefs of potential “benefits” of circumcision. Such factors include what circumcision information is communicated to American parents and what circumcision information is withheld. Other factors include what statements are made by American policy committees and what statements are ignored. In addition, what circumcision information is reported in American media and what information is withheld from the public is a cultural factor.
NPR – Talk of the Nation, 6 min
KGO Radio – Pat Thurston Show, 27 min
WBZ Radio – Jordan Rich Show, 14 min
Circumcision Effects on the Brain
Support our historic effort to stop Medicaid circumcisions!
Please visit this link and refer others to it!
Help Prevent Circumcisions. Please send us your donation.
How Male Circumcision Harms Women
Learn about the hidden negative psychological and sexual effects of circumcision and how these effects harm women in relationships with men. This article is based on research reports in the medical and psychological literature. Also see Male Circumcision: A Factor in Violence Against Women?
Confessions of a Circumcised Man
A revealing account of how color-blindness relates to circumcision, and recognition of sexual loss leads to a difficult path of self-discovery.
A Mother Discovers Her Strength Talking to Her Husband about Circumcision
This website helped open her eyes.
A Mother’s Story: My Son Cried, “I Want My Foreskin Back!”
She held him and affirmed his feelings.